Thanks to the architecture of our ISVE SERVER CONNECT control system, in many cases it is possible to fulfill the requirements of Industry 4.0 that provide the possibility of self-certifying the plant to take advantage of the 250% HYPERTORT.
The products that can be included in the facilitated category are machine tools to recover materials and functions from industrial waste and end-of-life products (for example machines for disassembly, separation, crushing, chemical recovery).
The requirements are as follows:
- Control by CNC and / or PLC;
- Interconnection to factory IT systems with remote loading of instructions and / or part programs;
- Automated integration with the logistics system of the factory or with the supply network and / or other machines in the production cycle;
- Simple and intuitive interface between man and machine;
- Compliance with the highest standards of safety and hygiene at work;
- Telecommunication and / or radiodiagnosis and / or remote control systems;
- Continuous monitoring of working conditions and process parameters by means of appropriate sets of sensors and adaptability to process drifts.